Pages

Sunday, September 12

dreams & hope matter



" You know a dream is like a river
Ever changin' as it flows
And a dreamer's just a vessel
That must follow where it goes
Trying to learn from what's behind you
And never knowing what's in store
Makes each day a constant battle
Just to stay between the shores;
Too many times we stand aside
And let the waters slip away
'Til what we put off 'til tomorrow
Has now become today
So don't you sit upon the shoreline
And say you're satisfied
Choose to chance the rapids
And dare to dance the tide ;
There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all "

2 comments:

Katie Morris said...

Thanks for following my blog and for your sweet comment. You are more than welcome to repost anything I write.. Thanks for asking!

Theresa said...

Love the song!