Tuesday, August 2

an august post

just to keep this blog from getting stale, here is another monthly post!
with ALL the uncertainty and confussion coming out of Eth this entire year, it seems nothing has resolved in how they intend to go forth with adoptions.  for now we have decided to opt out of this program as it seems too scattered and unstable as of now.  we have known for some time but i had not posted.  we have been focusing on another personal chosen path these past few months.  and perhaps a different international program next year.  we will see what is to come ;)

1 comment:

David said...

Hope everything works out for you guys! If you do consider adoption you might want to check out: . We have a lot of great advice and stories of other families who have gone through this sometimes difficult process. Hope this helps.